Marasi News – Advertise in printed
We create content that initiates conversation & business in the maritime and oil and gas industries.
Marasi News Magazine created a community of individuals with shared interests. This environment of trust and high level of engagement provides an incredibly desirable location for savvy advertisers.
Are you advertising with us? Don’t let your company be the one your target audience isn’t talking about.
5 Reasons to Advertise In Marasi News
- Marasi News magazine ads capture focused attention for the specific markets such as maritime and oil & gas: The focused process of the specialized magazine reading leads to less media multi-tasking, ensuring single-minded attention to advertising
- Marasi News advertising is targeted to engage readers in very personal ways. Use Marasi News to reach your target audience in a meaningful way, by offering accurate information about your company’s activity or expertise, and take advantage of the variety of sections: Local, regional and international news, Exclusive Interview, Expert’s View, Maritime Events, Special Reports, Panorama Section, Investigation, Bunkering Figures, and Directory.
- Marasi News advertising is relevant and welcomed: Consumers value magazine’s advertising, reading it almost as much as the editorial itself. The ads are accepted as an essential part of the magazine mix.
- Marasi News is credible: Consumers trust it so much that they are the leading sources of information that readers recommend by word-of-mouth to others, since all the information is coming straight from the source.
- Marasi News offers a lasting message: Ads keep working 24/7. Consumers clip and save Marasi News ads for future reference. Magazine’s advertising drives web searches and visits: Marasi News is the source where consumers go for ideas and inspiration.
Moreover, Marasi News advertising enhances ROI: Allocating more ad dollars to magazines in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI.
To know more about our advertising opportunities, kindly contact: Effat Mustafa